- Respect your wife's intelligence - she was smart enough to marry you.
- Always be courteous, to the point of treating your wife as an honored guest in your life. Remember, she made the choice to be with you, and reaffirms that choice every day.
- Never interrupt your wife when she's speaking.
- Never raise your voice when you're speaking - shouting is verbal bullying.
- Never make your wife beg.
- When you see your wife in the morning, firs thing - hug her, and kiss her. Make her feel that she's the best thing you could see at that moment - because she is.
- Call or text her from work, if you can - let her know you're thinking of her.
- Always take her side against anyone else, even if you think she's wrong.
- When you get home from work, put aside everything else to give her your undivided attention.
- Ask her about her day, listen carefully, and ask questions, so she knows you've been listening.
- If she makes a request, fulfill it cheerfully, and as quickly as you can. Taking out the trash is more important than the last minutes of a tied Super Bowl. The players don't care if you're watching them - but your wife does.
- When you go to bed at night, make sure any argument is settled, even if you have to give in. Tuck your wife in, and hold her as if it's the last time you ever will, because one day - it will be.
- Sex is a privilege, not a right.
- Your service to her is a duty, not a favor.