Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Your Dying Spouse 676 - Secret Asian Man

It has been, I guess, a weirdly wonderful life, especially since I'm alive to write this.

Don't ask as to the life I've led;
that would be a faulty plan.
If told then you'd be made dead
for I'm Secret Asian Man.
I've been to places I can't find
on the map, though they were hell.
The locals sure head-faked my mind,
and, yeah, oh Lord, the smell!
There have been trips I have logged
that for some, became a bummer;
when metaphorical toilet's clogged,
then dude, you need a plumber.
Young men on glory always thrived,
and wondered, later, how they survived.

Music from Johnny Rivers, with Secret Agent man.


Thanks to Carol Ashby, Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart is back on Kindle, and will be available in paperback soon.

Friends are everything. I couldn't have done it.

Marley, the canine waif from Afghanistan, whom WE helped save, has a Facebook page! Please drop by to see how happy he is today.


Below are my recent releases on Kindle -please excuse their presence in the body of the blog. I haven't the energy to get them up as 'buttons' in the sidebar. You can click on the covers to go to the Amazon links.







2 comments:

  1. Amusing poem. You're definitely good at writing those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, please forgive my late reply...and I'm so glad you enjoyed this! I had fun writing it.

      Delete