Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Monday, December 31, 2018

Your Dying Spouse 561 - Go Out As You Lived

"Barb, hey, if you're going to have a memorial service for me, I know where it should be."

Long pause. "Oh?"

"Yeah. Hooters!"

Longer pause, then a sigh. "Well, that makes sense if you're going to be consistent..."

Music from Cheap Trick, with Surrender.


Thanks to Carol Ashby, Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart is back on Kindle, and will be available in paperback soon.

Friends are everything. I couldn't have done it.

Marley, the canine waif from Afghanistan, whom WE helped save, has a Facebook page! Please drop by to see how happy he is today.



Below are my recent releases on Kindle -please excuse their presence in the body of the blog. I haven't the energy to get them up as 'buttons' in the sidebar. You can click on the covers to go to the Amazon links.








8 comments:

  1. I guess I would pick Half Price Books.
    Or Whataburger...

    Annie in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((((((Annie!))))))

      Half-Price Books would be a runner-up for me...but I've never been to Whataburger.

      Delete
  2. This is perfect! Haahahahahaahaha! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete