Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Monday, December 31, 2012

I Wish You Joy

As 2012 becomes 2013, I thought I'd dust off some international good wishes...

"Salud, amor, y pesetas, y tiempo para gastarlas" - health, love, and money, and the time to enjoy them, from Spain.

"Hals und beinbruch!" - may you break your neck and legs, from Germany...thorough people, the Germans..."break a leg" wasn't enough, so they threw in the neck, as well.
'
Maybe we'd best stop with that one.

Personally, I wish you good health, happiness in all of your relationships, and financial prosperity.

I hope that you have the opportunity to exercise compassion.

I hope you have the chance to get involved in your community.

I hope that you are called to stand for your principles.

And I hope that, as long as they don't include world domination, that all of your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment