Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Your Dying Spouse 416 - Caregiver's Vision {#adventphoto2017}

Mary had a vision for what lay ahead.

She knew that her baby was the Messiah, and she knew the book of Isaiah.

She new He would be rejected by the people He had come to save, and that He would be tortured to death.

And that He would rie again, but how could one wrap one' heart around that hope?

In the meantime, he had a boy to raie. The vision had to give way to today.

So, too, with my wife. he nows that my fate is something beyond horrible, that the pain she's witnesed is nothing compared to what will come.

And he has to set that aside, to be cheerful and brave, to make Today worth remembering, and cherishing.

What kind of courage is that?

Muical accompaniment is from  , with Mary, Did You Know?




Today's keyword for Advent-Photo-A-Day is vision.


Previous posts in this series are

December 4 - A Caregiving Home

Please pardon my slow response to comments. I'm doing my best, and your comments are really precious to me.

I'm really not doing well at all.

Still hoping to get the new and improved version of Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart up and running in the near future. Just haven't had the energy to do it yet...but if you would like to read it, please say so in your comment and I'd be glad to send you a PDF (which should fit your Kindle).

I have another blog, "Starting The Day With Grace". The focus is a grace quote from someone you might not expect (like, say Mick Jagger) and a short commentary. I hope you'll join me.


Marley update... been moved to a sanctuary, and Bay County will revise their 'dangerous dog' codes.

WE MADE A DIFFERENCE!

And marley has a Facebook page! Please drop by to see how happy he is today.


If you can, please do leave a comment. I am trying to answer all, and I am failing, but please know this - I read and treasure each one.

Below are my recent releases on Kindle -please excuse their presence in the body of the blog. I haven't the energy to get them up as 'buttons' in the sidebar. You can click on the covers to go to the Amazon links.










No comments:

Post a Comment