Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Boxing Day (Tell His Story)


On the night of Christmas Eve, Santa comes down the chimney to bring presents to all the good little children.

On the night before Boxing Day, Mike Tyson comes down the chimney to deal with the bad kids.

And hey, it's even kinda Scriptural!

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight... - Psalm 144:1

I hope that you had a great Christmas. I was pretty sick, and so this post is short...but Tell His Story continues.

Music from Bill Conti with Gonna Fly Now 

Sylvia's a lover not a fighter, unless the ice cream runs out.



 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Imagining Mike Tyson coming down my chimney.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been feeling ill, Andrew! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Sylvia I had a small dish of salted caramel ice cream tonight.

    ReplyDelete