Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cultural Relativism

Recently a group to which I subscribe on Facebook posted a couple of horrifying pictures. One was of a puppy, killed and roasted for food, and the other was of a frog being served as part of an elegant dinner - alive.

I won't tell you in what countries these occurred. Don't want to be labeled a bigot.

But, you know, these additions to the local cuisine are actually a 'national' thing. We're supposed to respect cultural differences, right?

Everyone's got their own view of the world, right? And we should be okay with that?

Sure. I'm okay with it.

Like hell.

I don't care about their traditions. I don't care about their tastes.

I'd just like five minutes at one of their dinner parties. With a baseball bat.

Or with my bare hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment