Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Thursday, December 22, 2022

All I Want For Christmas

 A lovely sunrise, and two weather balloons being launched from a nearby aerodrome.



 


I have simple tastes, and I am certain that Barb will gracefully fulfill my Christmas request.

What I want for Christmas
ain't for Tom, Dick or Harry.
I am saying this because
I want a four-wheel-drive Ferrari,
a bright red Magnum 308
on big tyres and eigh-inch lifts;
doesn't that sound super great
'mongst the redneck Christmas gifts?
Longhorns mounted on the hood,
rifle rack behind the seats,
lookin' fine and lookin' good,
and ain't nothin' else that beats
cruising down Miracle Mile
in chest-thumpin' Bubba style.

Here's my favourite Christmas song, from the Goo Goo Dolls... Better Days.

Sylvia says whatever vehicle is fine, as long as we end up at McDonald's for ice cream.



 

1 comment:

  1. I hope we succeed for Christmas and your Birthday. Love you Barbara

    ReplyDelete