Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

This Space Is Yours (Tell His Story)


 I'm way too ill at the moment to offer original content, beyond some thoughts on life and death and legacy.

I thought I'd be a Man of Air,
denizen of the sky,
but for that life I did not care,
and so I ceased to fly,
deferring to a martial creed
(I always liked to fight),
and later thought I had the need 
to cogitate and write
about where all my days had led,
but this muse, too, deserted me,
and here where all old dreams are dead
I look around but fail to see
what legacy is all about...
('Look, a SQUIRREL!', that happy shout.).

But I really am happy. God is good. No complaints.

However, someone does keep stealing my ice cream!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, we're talking about your Newsweek debut - https://lindastoll.substack.com/p/porch-140-bits-and-pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for grace for you and Barb, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete