Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Your Dying Spouse 128 - My Apologies

My apologies...barbara and I both have the flu, and as I write this I have a fever of a bit more than 104. So, no real post today...but I am still alive.

If you can, please do leave a comment. I am trying to answer all, and I am failing, but please know this - I read and treasure each one.



Below are my recent releases on Kindle -please excuse their presence in the body of the blog. I haven't the energy to get them up as 'buttons' in the sidebar. You can click on the covers to go to the Amazon links (they're 99 cents each). And if you'd like a free PDF, please email me at tempusfugit02 (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll gladly send them





6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Well, they say there's no rest for the weary and that certainly applies to you and Barbara, Andrew. I'm so sorry to hear of this and will add that to my prayers for you today and moving forward. Keep on fighting the good fight, my friend. Your inner strength amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked specifically for your post, Andrew - just checking on you. Praying for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Andrew, I am sorry. For both of you. I hope you're both on the right meds and will be feeling better quickly. I'd bring soup if I lived nearby. Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUCK! I had that a couple of weeks ago. It's nasty stuff! Praying you'll both feel better (well you as better as possible) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No apologizes necessary; but certainly good to hear you are "still with us"!!! Prayers for a quick recovery from the flu for both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that by the time you read this that the fever will have gone and that you can throw open your windows and breathe in some fresh air.

    Grace and peace to you both ...

    ReplyDelete