They say I need a senseless porpoise
but for that I'd need a pool,
so there must be other choices
of intention-living tool.
And, lo, therefore, so it seems
with this chiding from my wife;
to make the days the stuff of dreams
we need a porpoise-driven life.
All I do should be on porpoise,
but they swim so mighty fast,
with no saddle, and I'm breathless;
will I become a shark's repast?
I really have to work this through;
but here's a thought: perhaps Shamu?
If anyone's interested in an update...
- New tumour, golf-ball-sized, in the navel, of all places. Hurts a lot, and worse, it's UG-LY!
- Got to wear looser shirts, as the upper abdominal tumours now print through what I wear (say it with me...UG-LY!).
- Constant fever, but at least Barb can truthfully say I'm hot.
- Throat's almost swollen shut, so I have to alternate ice-cold sugar-free Rip-Its and light beer (hell on the pancreas) to keep the pain down enough to breathe, swallow, and eat. But any excuse for a beer, yeah?
- Sleep is sketchy, dreams eerie, and it's better to be awake.
- God is good, all the time.
For music, here are The Searchers with Love Potion Number 9. It's fun; enjoy!
Thanks to Carol Ashby, Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart is back on Kindle, and will be available in paperback soon.
Friends are everything. I couldn't have done it.
Below are my recent releases on Kindle -please excuse their presence in the body of the blog. I haven't the energy to get them up as 'buttons' in the sidebar. You can click on the covers to go to the Amazon links.