Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Do You Believe In Miracles? (Tell His Story)


 

As you light the votives,
is your faith a fraud?
Do you doubt the motives
of Almighty God?
Do you feel that miracles divine
have forever passed,
and that the Mets of '69
surely was the last?
Or will you wait, though sad and broken,
yet knowing you were not fed lies,
with your heart wounded but open
to the glory of the skies,
that the God of Three Cross Hill
may show you some wonders still?

Music from Mike And The Mechanics, with All I Need Is A Miracle

Sylvia counts ice cream as miraculous.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. The older I get the less I fully understand. But I'll never doubt God's motives. His ways are truly beyond what I can grasp. That's why He's God and I'm not. All will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful there are always new wonders ahead, sometimes when we're watching for them, and even when we're not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God doesn’t always work in the way I want or would have imagined, but he is always working for us and in us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is key to staying 'in tune' with His love, Andrew, "with your heart wounded but open," means we receive His grace to receive both the blessings and the sufferings in our lives.

    ReplyDelete