Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Monday, May 5, 2014

Marriage Is...

I'm not well enough to write a full post at the moment, so I'll be lazy.

I'll let you guys write one for me, through comments.

I'll start -

Marriage is...the chance to make someone else feel loved every day for the rest of your life. Or theirs.

YOUR TURN...

Marriage is...


4 comments:

  1. A graceful do-over every single day.

    Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to add much to that statement you already said. That's full. But I'll add something anyway...

    Marriage is an intimate journey of exercising your strengths and discovering your weaknesses beside someone else doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a beautiful way to say it...thanks!

      Delete