Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Ball Drops

And it's 2014, just now as I write this.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot...does that mean we should forget them? Might be a good idea, in some cases.

A lot of us make New Year's Resolutions.

A lot of us resolve not to make resolutions, and then secretly make them anyway.

My resolution is to live to see 2015, or die trying.

Sorry. Bad joke.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. And here you are in 2015, by the grace of God. I so appreciate your voice here on the web, and for the posts you share. Thank you!

    To quote you back to you (from 'Still Here' November): "This life means something. God put me here for a reason, and I'm not going to sabotage His plans by opting out of involvement, or, heaven forbid, opting out of life." http://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/still-here-five-minute-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don;t know how much your comment means to me. Thank you so much. You made my day.

      Delete