Why we're here...

Love and marriage are the greatest adventures in life, and they point they way to our relationship with the Almighty.

We're honored to be a member of the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association...click on their logo to visit them.

undefined

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Your Dying Spouse 144 - The Only Prayer There Is

Linked with Messy Marriage's Wedded Wednesday.

Not up to saying much, and apologies to those whose comments have recently gone unanswered. It just hasn't been possible.

I have learned that there is only one prayer worth saying.

"God, please align my wishes with Your Will."

That's it.

f you can, please do leave a comment. I am trying to answer all, and I am failing (even more so recently!), but please know this - I read and treasure each one.

Below are my recent releases on Kindle -please excuse their presence in the body of the blog. I haven't the energy to get them up as 'buttons' in the sidebar. You can click on the covers to go to the Amazon links (they're 99 cents each). And if you'd like a free PDF, please email me at tempusfugit02 (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll gladly send them







10 comments:

  1. Oh my...instant confirmation to what the Lord has had me praying for my prodigals. Amen. Amen. Andrew, we are here for you. I fall asleep praying for you. I wake up praying for you. Father, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. IS THERE ANYTHING TANGIBLE we can do for you brother? Barb? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thank you so much. Please keep praying!

      Anything tangible? Gosh...I imagine The B could sure use a few days in NC, staying with y'all...this is hard on her (and her wiener dog decided to try to amputate her own tail...wiener dog's tail, I mean...The B doesn't have one...a tail...and the wiener dog's wearing a cone).

      But she can't leave her work at the moment (a key player's out sick) so...please, pray.

      Sorry, rambling. But thanks for being here.

      Delete
  2. We are praying for you, Andrew! And we're concerned about how you're doing every single day. I hope that you feel our prayers and are encouraged as these tougher days keep coming at you and Barb. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do feel the prayers, Beth. This is getting rougher than I would have imagined.

      God is here.

      Delete
  3. Lots of us are praying for you. I'm praying for Barbara, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, thank you so much. The B really needs prayer, she is trying to balance life in The World with my struggle here. It's hard for her.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely agree. Thanks for your perspective. I recently found your blog through Generous Husband. Is there a post to catch new followers up on your story? No pressure if there isn't; I just didn't want to miss it if you'd already written one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mychele, there's no single 'update' post.

      But here is the first post, written what seems like so long ago, and the blog was pretty well devoted to this topic (with occasional weekly forays into a flash fiction contest).

      Thank you so much for being here!

      http://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2015/05/when-your-spouse-is-dying-part-16.html

      Delete